The equipment in this Hub is used for collecting X-ray Crystallographic data on Single Crystals of Macromolecules. The purpose is to determine the 3-D structure of the proteins/nucleic acids, an important foundation for drug design methodologies.
Dr. Natalie Strynadka
University of British Columbia
Centre for Blood Research
Lab (Rm4355) Office (Rm4361)
2350 Health Sciences Mall
Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z3
- X-Ray Crystallography Facility
- X-Ray Computational Analysis Suite
- X-Ray Data Analysis Suite
- AKTA Purifier
- AKTA Columns
- Beckman Avanti J20XPI Centrifuge
- Rotors for Beckman Refrigerated Centrifuge
Other equipment in this hub is provided by the UBC Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics.
Click to go to Strynadka Lab Home Page